Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Trivia Tuesday August 1 2017




I'm fairly certain you would have trouble with the title company if you were to purchase an acre of land. As a REALTOR® I can't help but think how I'd write up this listing. I'm pretty sure it would go something like this.

One Acre lot for sale. Amazing views. Quiet neighborhood. No HOA fees. Very little traffic. Enjoy your own private acre of land far away from the noise and traffic of city life. If you've ever dreamt of living in complete solitude, this is the place for you. As a side benefit, if you need to shed a few pounds, residents who move here instantly weigh 6 times less than they did before! No diet or exercise needed! This property won't last long. Open house Sunday 1-4.

On a more serious note, the home inventory might be pretty low right now, but I am pretty sure that if you hire me to help you find your next home, we won't have to resort to buying property on the moon. So if you want to buy a home here on planet earth, give me a call.



No comments:

Post a Comment